Being secure in the ownership of property is the cornerstone of the American way of life. It is my privilege to help our clients secure clear title to their real estate.
Mr. Bower is an associate attorney in the foreclosure department of Rubin Lublin, LLC. His primary practice areas include title review and curative, and document review in preparation for foreclosure. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Bower spent five years working with titles to HUD-owned properties in Northern Georgia.
- Real Estate Title Review
- Title Curative
- Foreclosure Document Preparation and Review
- J.D., Atlanta’s John Marshall School of Law (2011)
- B.A., Boston College (1989)
- Licensed In: Georgia, Mississippi
- Member, Georgia Bar Association
- Member, Mississippi Bar Association