Ms. Sale is an associate attorney in the firm’s litigation department. Her practice focuses on real estate litigation, mortgage servicing, foreclosure litigation, and title curative work. Ms. Sale also has experience in business and employment law and contract disputes.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law (2015)
- B.A., Emory University College of Arts and Sciences (2011)
- A.A., Oxford College at Emory University (2010)
- Licensed in: Georgia
- Admitted to Practice Before:
- All Georgia trial courts
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia