Memphis is a hub for Tennessee’s default matters. It is important to have a presence here to remain current on this constantly evolving industry, in order to provide superior service to our clients.
Ms. Brown is an associate attorney in the Memphis office. She practices in all areas of the firm’s default matters with focuses on bankruptcy, foreclosure and litigation. In addition to default services, Ms. Brown has a background in commercial and retail collections, creditors’ rights, subrogation and family law.
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Default
- Litigation (Federal and State)
- Bankruptcy (Representing lenders)
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law (2002)
- B.A., University of Alabama (1999)
- Licensed In: Mississippi, Tennessee
- Member, State Bar of Mississippi
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association