Chains of title are like a puzzle. I enjoy the complexity of them and working on something new everyday.
Mrs. Cook is a Partner of the firm and oversees the firm’s eviction and litigation department. Her primary practice areas include commercial and real estate litigation. She represents companies in a wide variety of complex civil litigation matters, contract disputes, real estate, and quiet title actions. Prior to joining the firm, Mrs. Cook managed the title department of another industry law firm and was involved in their litigation practice.
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Investments
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Default
- Real Estate Title
- J.D., University of Georgia (2006)
- B.A., University of Georgia (2002)
- Licensed In: Georgia, Tennessee
- Admitted to Practice Before: Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Member, Real Property Section, Georgia Bar Association
- Executive Committee Member, Education Committee Chair, Real Property Section, Georgia Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Law Section, Tennessee Bar Association