- Our practice includes protecting the interests of our creditor clients in high volume routine consumer matters as well sophisticated commercial bankruptcy matters and complex bankruptcy litigation
- We are equipped to handle issues relating to claims secured by real property, personal property (i.e. motor vehicles, etc.), judgement liens and even unsecured claims.
- Routine consumer representation services include: Proof of Claims, Plan Reviews, Objections to Confirmation, Motions for Relief, Supplements to Proof of Claims, Notices of Mortgage Payment Change,Notices of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses and Charges, as well as Responses to Notice of Final Cure, Reaffirmation Agreements
- Non-Routine consumer representation includes : Actions against Abusive and/or Serial Filers, Defense of Objections to Claim, Defense of Cram Downs/Lien Strips and Adversary Proceedings
- Commercial Representation includes: Cash Collateral Orders, Motions to Assume or Reject Leases, Review of Disclosure Statements and Plans, Objections to Disclosure Statements and Chapter 11 Plans and sophisticated Preferential and Fraudulent Transfer litigation
What sets us apart from the rest?
We employ state of the art technology to ensure all required court and investor time frames are met. From our automated proprietary case management system to the near constant review and monitoring by our experienced team of attorneys, we assure your rights will be protected throughout the bankruptcy proceeding.