Big Firm Experience Without the Big Firm Price Tag
- Peter L. Lublin has over 25 years’ experience litigating and trying cases for various lenders and title companies; Partner Tenise Cook has 10 years’ experience and oversees the title curative group
- A robust group also consisting of 7 hand-selected associate attorneys and 7 paralegals
- Significant experience handling substantive and complex litigation for lenders, loan servicers, title insurance companies and their insured’s, and commercial real estate companies
- In co-counsel situations, lender in-house counsel and their large national law firms have recognized us as a good, expert and trusted partners, and not just a local presence
- Our title curative group specializes in clearing title to GSE and HUD/VA specifications, avoiding costly penalties and reconveyances often assessed against our clients.
- For our title company clients, we pursue and defend cases involving contract disputes, lien priority issues and quiet title actions as well as pursuing actions to recover losses.
- In the bankruptcy arena, we litigate lien avoidance and preference actions, actions involving our clients’ security interests, as well as state and federal claims related to the residential lending and servicing industry.
What sets us apart from the rest?
Our combined experience ensures there is very little we haven’t seen when it comes to real estate and title litigation. This allows us to take the most cost-effective approach in resolving and managing cases for our clients. We are often praised for our creativity and ingenuity, leading to quicker (and cheaper) resolutions for our clientele.