Ms. Rothschild is an attorney in the firm’s litigation department. Her practice focuses on all aspects of real estate litigation, including mortgage, foreclosure, lender liability defense, contract disputes and title matters.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law (2016)
- B.A., University of Georgia (2013)
- Licensed in: Georgia
- Admitted to Practice Before:
- Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, U.S. District Courts in the Northern District of Georgia, Western District of Tennessee, and the District of Colorado
- Member, State Bar of Georgia